COVID-19 Update For Landlords and Tenants
Following the recent announcement by the Prime Minister and First Minister, we have made the decision to temporarily close our offices and move to remote working.
The health and well-being of our clients, customers, colleagues and communities is of the utmost importance to us and whilst these are uncertain times, we wanted to reassure you that we remain very much open for business and operating as normal albeit remotely.
Our local Branches andLetting Management Centre have full remote access to all systems, files and our office phone lines have been diverted to our local staff.
We’re only a phone call or email away and would be pleased to discuss your situation and adjust how we work with you in light of the current circumstances we all find ourselves in.
Key Letting Management Service Updates:
- In line with government guidance on social distancing measures and non-essential travel and contact, all Inventories (for new tenancies), Mid-Tenancy Inspections and Check Outs (for ending tenancies) have now been suspended.
- Tenancies that were due to end from March 25th will have their Check Outs suspended and new tenancies are only going ahead where the tenancy was already in motion or to assist with emergency housing for essential workers such as NHS staff, for example. Contact your local branch if you have any queries in this regard.
- We will monitor government advice and reschedule Move-Ins and Check-Outs when this period of lockdown has been lifted.
- Property Management repairs will be limited to emergency repairs only, and only when it is safe for tenants and contractors to do so. Emergency repairs are as follows; to reinstate/repair hot water/heating, to reinstate/repair essential cooking facilities, emergency plumbing, emergency electrical issues, emergency window boarding and lock repairs. Please report repairs by clicking here.
- Compliance works such as Gas Safety Inspections will also only take place when it is safe for tenants and contractors to do so. All other compliance works will be rescheduled when this period of lockdown has been lifted.
We continue to monitor and reflect government advice and will update you as the situation changes, via our website and social media channels.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support and wish you the very best during this period.
With our best wishes to you and your families.
From everyone at Clyde Property
Revised Opening Hours for Remote Working: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Letting Management Centre: 0141 570 0111
Repairs and Property Management: email@example.com
Tenancy Contract Queries / Notice: firstname.lastname@example.org
End of Tenancy Check Outs: email@example.com
Technical Team and Compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letting Accounts: 0141 581 2612
Letting Accounts: email@example.com