Peace of Mind for Tenants
At Clyde Property we offer a bespoke Tenants Contents Insurance policy from Let Alliance. No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Your Landlord may have taken buildings insurance to cover the buildings of the property that you rent, however they won’t be liable should anything happen to your personal possessions in their property. Tenant insurance means that your belongings are covered in the event of theft or damage whilst you’re renting the property. So if there’s a fire, flood or break in, you won’t be out of pocket. So start your rental journey with total peace of mind.
Tenants Contents Insurance with Let Alliance
Clyde Property are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy provided by Let Alliance.
The Let Alliance policy has been designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
Here are just some of the things the Let Alliance Tenants Contents policy will cover you for:
• Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
• Nil excess option available
• Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
• Tenants liability to Landlords up to £2,500
• Alternative accommodation included
• Replacement of locks and keys included
• Money and credit card cover
• Public liability up to £2million
• Accidental damage option available
• Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
• Pedal cycle extension available
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click on the Let Alliance link on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete you quote and application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions then please contact your local branch and we will be more than happy to discuss any questions you