Castleton Gardens offers family living at its finest in a delightful country setting just two miles from Gleneagles. Each stylish home is individually designed to offer elegant living with the convenience of easy access to Perthshire’s rich cultural, sporting and social amenities.
At Castleton Gardens we are known for offering a superb specification as standard, come along and discover how we can help you make your new house a home. As project manager Strathallan has an absolute commitment to the highest standard of quality, design, innovation and customer service.
Surrounded by natural beauty
Take advantage of the wealth of natural beauty all around you in this pocket of Perthshire where the relaxed pace of life is renowned for both its rich heritage and its beauty. The Ochil Hills to the south, the Trossachs to the west and the southern Highlands to the north offer enough to satify even the most adverturous of outdoor persuits.
There range of leisure activities on the doorstep are varied and plentiful. Living at Cattleton Gardens you will be in walking distance of local amenities, cafes and bistros on the high street. Another local highlight in the area is Gleneagles Hotel, internationally recognised for its Championship Golf Courses, the Country Club, Riding School, Shooting School and the School of Falconry. And the area is also home to a number of highly regarded private schools.
Luxurious finishing touches
Our houses are designed and built to offer a quality and style often associated only with houses of a bygone era. The vestubule leads into a welcoming hall. You would be proud to entertain in and kitchen-family rooms that offer all the space and comfort demanded by the modern family. The contemporary kitchens from Kitchen International are complemented by integrated appliances from Siemens and include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full oven and separate combinaton oven and microwave and stone surfaces. Sanitary ware supplied by Laufen.
• Fully fitted Kitchens International units with a choice of door finishes.
• System Stone, stone work surfaces and upstands.
• Integrated cooking appliances, including
• Siemens fan-assisted oven, Siemens compact with microwave oven, Siemens gas hob,
• Siemens dishwasher.
• Fully integrated Siemens fridge/freezer.
• Under unit kitchen lighting.
• Soft door and drawer closers.
• Ceramic bowl and half inset sink with mixer tap spray head.
• Choice ceramic floor tiles / solid timber flooring.
BATHROOMS & EN_SUITES
• Elegant white Laufen sanitaryware and Hansgrohe fittings.
• Natural stone tiling and feature Bordura borders.
• Low level walk-in shower trays [en-suite bathrooms].
• Designer heated towel rail.
• Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls.
• Megaflow high power water pressure system.
• High performance double glazed timber windows.
• Painted white internal doors with Turnstyle ironmongery.
• Dressing room to master bedroom and fitted wardrobes to all other bedrooms.
• Hardwood flooring to hall.
• Deep moulded skirtings and facings.
• 2.7m (8ft 10in) height ceilings.
LIGHTING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
• Recessed low voltage downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite.
• Flat-plate polished chrome sockets and switches in kitchen and principle rooms [flat-plate white in remaining areas].
• Wiring for TV, telephone, FM and satellite signals to living room / dining room and looped to master bedroom.
• External lighting to terrace areas.
• Air source heat pump sustainable system to capture energy and heat water.
• Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system.
SECURITY & SAFETY
• Smoke detector.
• Heat detector.
• Carbon monoxide detectors.
• House alarm system.
• Low energy lighting.
• A & B rated appliances to kitchen.
• Air source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water..
Carefully crafted to provide homes of distinction
PLOT TWO IS NOW SOLD and just three bespoke bungalows remain for sale.
In all, an intimate development of just four bespoke homes designed by Fouin & Bell Partnership. Each of the three remaining bungalows is constructed with the character and style to reflect their tradiitonal archtectural design and to ensure ease of maintenance and low running costs. Living spaces are both generous and finished with great attention to detail and provide the perfect atmosphere for quality living. This, associated with a high level of specification and exceptional location, will, we feel sure, make Castleton Gardens an ideal living environment.
Redefining housing throughout Scotland
HOW TO FIND US: From the High Street in Auchterarder, take the Castleton Road and after about 0.26 miles the site is clearly signposted on the right. At Castleton Gardens we are known for offering a superb specification as standard. Come along and discover how we can help you make your new house a home. As project manager Strathallan has an absolute commitment to the highest standard of quality, design, innovation and customer service.
Prices & Floorplans
|PLOT ONE - Sycamore||Four bedroom bungalow||Yes||Available||£0||View Plans|
|PLOT THREE - Willow||Three bedroom bungalow||Yes||Available||£0||View Plans|
|PLOT FOUR - Rowan||Four bedroom bungalow||Yes||Available||£0||View Plans|