HD Property Video Available A beautifully presented and stunning four bedroom C Listed semi detached villa situated within a convenient location close to Stirling City Centre whilst benefiting from off street parking and gardens to front and rear EPC Band E
A few things about this property:
- Broad welcoming reception hall with mosaic tiled flooring and stairs giving access to upper landing
- Beautiful bay window lounge with cornicing, ceiling rose and feature fire
- Dining room
- Newly fitted kitchen with stylish wall and base mounted units and views across the rear garden
- Downstairs shower room with modern three piece suite and modern floor and wall tiling
- Downstairs gardeners toilet
- Back hall with feature stone wall
- Utility room
- Four double size bedrooms
- Outbuildings to the rear
The finer detail:
- Single glazing
- Gas central heating
- Fully redecorated and upgraded throughout
- Front door flagged by Sir Walter Scott and Robert Burns
- Gravel driveway to front
- Gardens to rear laid to grass
- Beautifully appointed inside
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.