James Smith Road
HD Property Video Available A stunning 5 bedroom detached executive villa built by CALA Homes in 2014 set within a superlative position within an exclusive cul de sac development with south facing garden and double size garage EPC Band B
A few things about this property:
- Entrance vestibule
- Broad welcoming reception hall with large storage cupboard
- Generously sized lounge with double aspects
- Downstairs WC with two piece suite
- Separate dining room
- Generously sized dining kitchen giving access to the south facing rear garden
- The kitchen has been equipped with a number of Bosch appliances
- The utility room has a ceiling mounted pulley and gives access to the integrated garage
- Galleried landing with large storage cupboard
- Five double size bedrooms
- En Suite shower rooms to three of the bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a modern suite
The finer detail:
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Stylish decor throughout
- Gardens to the front laid to grass with a monoblocked pathway and driveway
- Quality flooring and finishings throughout
What we love about our house
The current owners were drawn to this prestigious property due to its prime location and plot size within the development. Terrific views all round with an abundance of wildlife including Deer, Red Squirrel, Red Kite, Herons and wild geese makes 19 James Smith Road, Deanston a perfect home.
Doune is a rural village located 8 miles northwest of Stirling on the River of Teith, and has a population of approximately 1660.
Doune is an ideal retreat for families looking for a blissful rural retreat.
The historic village is famous for Doune Castle, which was built in the 14th Century and remains one of Scotland’s most iconic castles to this day. There are also several pubs, hotels and eateries, a number of local shops, and a playpark, which shows why Doune is a popular choice for those with young families.