HD Property Video Available A truly outstanding, beautifully presented, spacious and bright four bedroom home comprising the ground and first floors of a semi detached villa. There is separate basement apartment below. The property occupies a premier address within the conservation area and sought after district of Kings Park and benefits from a double garage.
Kings Park is a most desirable residential area made up of similar Victorian properties. Stirling city centre is within easy reach and offers an excellent choice of shopping facilities including The Thistles shopping centre. Close to hand are a wide range of social and leisure pursuits including restaurants, cinema, playing fields and the extensive facilities at Stirling University. Both junior and secondary schooling is close by with all schools enjoying an excellent reputation. The attached map will provide further information and proximity to local amenities. The nearby bus and main line rail terminal and an excellent road network including motorway links ensure swift travel throughout Central Scotland with Glasgow and Edinburgh City Centres and airports both readily accessible. EPC = C
A few things about this property:
- Entrance vestibule
- Broad welcoming reception hall
- Beautiful ceiling cornicing and cupola allowing light to flood in
- Stunning box bay windowed Drawing Room with log burner. Ample utility or storage room with side window to the rear of Drawing Room
- Beautifully appointed shower room with modern Travertine wall tiling
- Dining room with log burner and views towards Stirling Castle
- The dining room is open plan to the fully fitted stylish kitchen with a generous range of modern wall and base mounted units and integrated five burner hob, double oven and hood. There is also an integrated microwave, washer, fridge and freezer
- There is a door known as a Stirling door with sash and case window above out to the raised deck area with views across the mature rear gardens
- The upper landing has light flooding in from the cupola whilst your particular attention is drawn to the period intricate cornicing
- Each of the four bedrooms on this level are double in size whilst the bay window master bedroom has a feature fireplace and an en suite shower room
- The bathroom has a modern three piece suite again finished in Travertine floor and wall tiles
The finer detail:
- Situated in a conservation area
- Beautifully presented and mature front and rear gardens
- Double size garage
- Close proximity to Stirling
- Permit on street parking
- Beautifully appointed inside
- Finished tastefully in Zoffany wallpaper and Farrow and Ball emulsion
- Luxury carpeting
- Stained wood flooring
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.