HD Property Video Available A fantastically bright top floor three bedroom traditional flat offering outstanding views towards the Ochils and the Wallace Monument offering flexible accommodation in a city centre location
A few things about this property:
- Well looked after traditional communal stairway with security entry
- Freshly carpeted broad welcoming reception hall
- Beautiful bay windowed lounged
- Three double sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath
- Dining kitchen with wall and base mounted units
- Utility room
The finer detail:
- Single glazed sash and case windows
- Newly laid carpeting
- Freshly painted throughout
- Original cornicing
- High ceilings and high moulded skirtings
- Security entry
- Well looked after mature communal gardens to the rear
What we love about our house
We bought the flat because of its location lovely spacious rooms and the views
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.