HD Property Video Available A beautifully presented five bedroom detached bungalow occupying an elevated south facing position and benefiting from a separate two bedroom annex which would be ideal for a variety of different markets but maybe suited to the Air B N B market or granny flat EPC C
A few things about this property:
- The property offers incredibly flexible and adaptable accommodation and is accessed via an entrance vestibule
- There is a long wide reception hall with loft access hatch and two storage cupboards off
- A beautifully appointed lounge with south facing aspects and feature fire
- Dining sized kitchen with a generous range of high gloss wall and base mounted units
- Space for dining table and chairs and a door giving access to the back garden
- Each of the four bedrooms are double in size
- Master has in built storage and en suite shower room
- Separate WC with modern two piece suite
- Family bathroom has a modern roll top style bath with mixer tap and shower spray across
- Chrome wall mounted ladder style towel rail
- Beautifully appointed bay window dining room which in turn gives access to the TV room
- The TV room has patio doors giving access to the gardens
The finer detail:
- Access via a bright sunny conservatory which in turn gives access to a fully fitted kitchen with white wall and base mounted units and stairs leading off to the upper accommodation
- The landing has a loft access hatch and storage cupboard
- Two double size bedrooms
- Shower room with three piece suite with chrome wall mounted ladder style towel rail
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.