HD Property Video Available A beautifully presented, bright, spacious and conveniently located seven bedroom detached Victorian villa which was previously operated as a Bed & Breakfast business and is situated within a generously sized plot whilst benefiting from flexible and adaptable accommodation with a lovely backdrop, single size garage and gardens
EPC Band D
A few things about this property:
- Entrance vestibule
- Broad welcoming reception hall with period cornicing and high ceilings
- Beautiful bay window lounge with ornate cornicing and period fireplace
- Formal dining room with sitting area to the rear
- A modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated breakfast bar, a range of modern units which gives access to a less formal dining area
- Access from the kitchen is given to the generously sized conservatory which overlooks the rear gardens
- Utility room
- Each of the seven bedrooms are double in size whilst five have their own en suite facilities
- Separate bathroom
- Separate shower room
The finer detail:
- Combination of single and double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Plethora of retained architectural features throughout
- Large gravel base driveway which in turn gives access to a single size garage
- Well tended and well laid out and stocked rear gardens and laid to grass, patio and decking
- Ideal for a Bed & Breakfast business, subject to the necessary consents
- Ample storage
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.