HD Property Video Available Extending to a quarter of an acre or thereby, this is a truly outstanding and fully upgraded extended and flawlessly refurbished four or five bedroom detached villa. Offering outstanding views towards the Grampian Hills, presented to the market in true move in condition. Set within an established garden with a sun terrace ideal for alfresco dining. The home is situated in a highly desirable residential area within Bridge of Allan. Bridge of Allan has much to offer with excellent local amenities including shops, library, recreational activities, churches and restaurants. Local primary and secondary schools enjoy a first class reputation whilst private schooling is at Fairview Beaconhurst, Morrisons or Dollar Academy. Stirling University is close to hand and has within its grounds the well known MacRobert Arts Centre and modern sporting facilities. Nearby motorway links make travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow city centre and airports readily accessible, additionally there are main line railway stations in Bridge of Allan and Stirling. EPC Band C
A few things about this property:
- New double glazing
- New gas central heating
- New wiring and plumbing
- New kitchen
- New bathroom
- Stylish floor and wall tiling
- Luxury carpeting throughout
- Replacement doors
- Flexible and adaptable accommodation
- Only a viewing will allow one to qualify the overall singular quality and appeal of this residence
The finer detail:
- Broad welcoming reception hall with stairs giving access to the upper landing
- A stunning farmhouse style kitchen with modern wall and base mounted units, quartz worktops, island unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and fridge freezer, bifold doors giving access to decking and a dining area
- Family room or bedroom five with Jack and Jill en suite shower room
- Downstairs WC with two piece suite
- Fully equipped boot room to include integrated dishwasher and freezer
- Lounge with stove and floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors giving access to the side patio.
- The upper landing has light flooding in from a sun tunnel and Velux windows whilst giving access to each of the four double size bedrooms
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with bespoke fittings in addition to the walk in dressing room
- Ample storage has been provided throughout
- Generously sized gardens surround the property and external storage has been provided
What we love about our house
For us as a family the size, space and location of the house stood out. Being so close to Glasgow and Edinburgh with amazing countryside views made us feel like we lived in a rural location, but still with the benefit of a busy and bustling high street a short walk away.
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.