HD Property Video Available A beautifully maintained, bright and spacious four or five bedroom 19th century period home benefiting from flexible and adaptable accommodation, generously sized gardens, off street parking and garage all within close proximity of Dollar Academy
This charming home enjoys a convenient situation within easy reach of local shops, churches and leisure activities. Dollar Academy is synonymous with first class education and is within easy walking distance. The major city of Stirling abounds with a wide variety of shops including the well known Thistles shopping centres. An excellent road network and a regular bus service provides swift access throughout the district with Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth within commuting distance
EPC Band D
A few things about this property:
- Entrance vestibule
- L-shaped reception hall
- Beautifully appointed lounge with feature fireplace and ceiling cornicing
- Separate dining room
- Family room which could be used as a bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Bespoke kitchen with Corrian worktops and larder, ample storage, double oven and induction hob and hood over. Integrated dishwasher and under counter fridge and freezer
- Access from the kitchen is given to the garden room which has direct access into the garden
- The upper landing has light flooding in from the Velux window
- Bathroom with four piece suite
- Three double size bedrooms
- Single size bedroom
The finer detail:
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Many retained architectural features throughout
- Timber shed
- Well stocked mature rear garden
- Decor throughout is of neutral emulsion tones
- Flooring has been laid to carpeting, wood and ceramic tiles
- Underfloor heating to the garden room
What we love about our house
We have lived in this lovely family home for 40 years,and enjoyed raising our family here. The flexible accommodation and secure garden was great for our growing family and Dollar is a lovely community which is ideally located for commuting around Scotland and beyond.
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.