Citizen Jaffrey Court
HD PROPERTY VIDEO AVAILABLE A beautifully presented three bedroom steading contained within a private courtyard area benefiting from two designated car parking spaces and a private south facing walled rear garden
Cambusbarron is an ever popular location and still enjoys a true village environment with many amenities close to hand such as local shops which will cater for all daily needs, community centre with library, play parks, sporting/leisure facilities and Church. Within the village is a playgroup, nursery and primary school. Major shopping facilities, including the well known Thistles shopping centre are available in Stirling and can be reached by car or regular public transport. Commuting to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Perth can be accessed via the nearby excellent motorway links or alternatively using the main line railway station within the city centre.
EPC Band B
A few things about this property:
- Built by Ogilvie Homes around three years ago to high exacting specification
- Entrance vestibule
- Downstairs WC with two piece suite
- Broad welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard off
- Beautifully appointed lounge with dual aspects
- Fully fitted dining kitchen with a generous range of stylish modern wall and base mounted units with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, four burner gas hob, oven and hood. A door from the kitchen gives access to the rear garden.
- Utility room is off the kitchen and has a generous range of wall and base mounted units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer and plumbed washer dryer
- The upper landing has a loft with a fitted loft ladder and storage cupboard
- Each of the three bedrooms are double in size and all have in built wardrobes with the master having a walk in dressing room and an en suite shower room with modern three piece suite
- The main family bathroom has a white three piece suite and Velux window
The finer detail:
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Two designated car parking spaces laid to monoblocking right outside the property
- Ample visitor parking
- Communal garden areas which are well maintained, laid to grass and bounded by well stocked borders
- Decorated throughout in modern emulsion tones
- South facing walled rear gardens laid to slabs, level grass and a raised bark base with herbaceous borders
What we love about our house
The layout and space of the property drew us is, with the opportunity for us to create a family home in a community-focused village with good links to nurseries and schools. The village setting with views of the countryside from the house allowed us to experience a rural setting whilst being within walking distance to Stirling town centre and King's Park
The city centre hosts an excellent array of shopping in the pedestrianised city centre with further covered shopping in The Thistles centre. There are an abundance of supermarkets surrounding the city such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Commuting is made easy in Stirling with the m9 motorway serving all major cities and airports.
There is a main line train station and bus station in the heart of the city with again services both local and national.