This most efficacious spacious, rarely available 3-bedroom detached villa is close to countryside and is a short stroll from the beach, train stations and centre of town amenities.
This desirable show home standard property offers a light-filled living space with high end quality finishes throughout including Smeg appliances, Amtico flooring, Porcelanosa tiling, spotlights, fitted lights and fitted vanity furniture to bathroom and en-suite.
With windows on every elevation, many rooms are dual-aspect, allowing natural light to pour in to this incredibly seductive home.
Internally the accommodation is divided over two levels and comprises a large bright and airy double aspect living room. The spaciously airy open plan dining kitchen, with high specification integrated appliances (oven, gas hob, hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave) opens via double French doors onto a sculptured, south facing, low maintenance garden with feature curved wall, creating added privacy. The good-sized practical utility houses the washing machine, a cupboard and affords further access to the front and rear gardens.
Upstairs there is a good sized dual-aspect master bedroom with en-suite shower and mirrored dressing area; a second double dual-aspect bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom with ample storage on the landing.
The extensive patio areas, timber shed and pergola are ideal for a variety of alfresco pursuits and are complimented with a detached garage and private monobloc driveway
Living Room 17’8 x 10’10
Kitchen and dining 17’8 x 9’9
W.C. 5’11 x 3’10
Utility room 7’8 x 6’9
Master bedroom 10’10 x 9’11
Bedroom 2 9’9 x 8’0
Bedroom 3 7’8 x 7’6
Bathroom 7’1 x 5’7
A few things about this property:
- Very sunny south facing garden.
- Dual aspect living room us a wonderfully light and airy space in which to relax or entertain.
- Dual aspect open plan dining kitchen with French doors leading directly to the garden.
- Full range of premium integrated Smeg kitchen appliances.
- Separate utility room with Smeg washing machine and direct access to front and rear gardens.
- Master bedroom features two fitted wardrobes, a mirrored dressing area, fully tiled Porcelanosa en-suite shower room with fitted vanity furniture.
The finer detail:
- Fully tiled Porcelanosa family bathroom with fitted vanity furniture.
- Tiled Porcelanosa W/C/cloakroom on ground level.
- Private enclosed and south-facing garden.
- Detached single garage and private monobloc drive.
Besides the Turnberry Resort, the Ayrshire ‘Golf Coast’ includes another famous championship course in the form of Royal Troon - which has long been a favourite destination for important world figures and dignitaries including Eisenhower, who frequented the area to play golf. Ayrshire hosted the first ever open golf championship.
Ayr is the most prominent Town in Ayrshire and home to our local Clyde Property branch. Ayr has a comprehensive range of shops and an abundance of recreational facilities, as well as some fine restaurants and bars, not to mention the famous Ayr racecourse and yacht Marina in Troon.
With Prestwick international Airport on its doorstep and only a 30 minute drive to Glasgow or frequent train service, Ayr certainly is positioned as one of Scotland's most desirable places to live.