HD Property Video Available. An outstanding four bedroom detached bungalow forming part of an exclusive development of high end properties on the outskirts of Auchterarder
Castleton Gardens offers family living at its finest in a delightful country setting just two miles from Gleneagles. Each stylish home is individually designed to offer elegant living with the convenience of easy access to Perthshire’s rich cultural, sporting and social amenities.
Take advantage of the wealth of natural beauty all around you in this pocket of Perthshire where the relaxed pace of life is renowned for both its rich heritage and its beauty. The Ochil Hills to the south, the Trossachs to the west and the southern Highlands to the north offer enough to satisfy even the most adverturous of outdoor persuits.
There range of leisure activities on the doorstep are varied and plentiful. Living at Castleton Gardens you will be in walking distance of local amenities, cafes and bistros on the high street. Another local highlight in the area is Gleneagles Hotel, internationally recognised for its Championship Golf Courses, the Country Club, Riding School, Shooting School and the School of Falconry. And the area is also home to a number of highly regarded private schools.
A few things about this property:
- Ceiling heights 2.7m (8ft i0ins)
- Kitchen and utility room
- 4 bedroom
- En-suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- French doors from dining room to garden
- Super storage area in floored loft
- Double detached garage
The finer detail:
- Fully fitted Kitchens International units with a choice of door finishes
- Integrated cooking appliances
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- High performance double glazed timber windows
- Painted white internal doors with Turnstyle ironmongery
- Dressing room to master bedroom and fitted wardrobes to all other bedrooms
- Hardwood flooring to hall
- Recessed low voltage downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- External lighting to terrace areas.
- Air source heat pump sustainable system to capture energy and heat water.
- Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system
- House alarm system
- Air source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water
Auchterarder is a small village located north of the Ochill Hills in Perthshire, 13.5 miles (21.7 km) from Perth and 20.6 miles (33km) from Stirling, with a population of 4,450.
With it’s central location there are excellent road links to Perth, Stirling and Glasgow, as well as a rail link north or south via nearby Gleneagles station. The Community School of Auchterarder has facilities for children from nursery through to secondary.
The luxurious, 5 star Gleneagles Hotel & Spa is just a few miles away, being particularly famous for its world class Golf courses – the club hosted the world’s top golfers at The Ryder Cup in 2014. Tullibardine Distillery & Visitor Centre is a great local attraction for fans of single malt and there are many quality restaurants, cafes and independent shops along the 1.5 mile Auchterarder or ‘Lang Toun’ high street.