HD Property Video Available. A pretty two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within a quiet residential cul de sac requiring a degree of modernisation and upgrading whilst benefiting from off street parking and a single size semi detached garage. EPC - D
A few things about this property:
- Entrance vestibule
- Reception hall with loft access hatch and storage cupboard
- Generously sized lounge
- Two double size bedrooms, each with in built storage
- Bathroom with self coloured three piece suite
- Dining sized kitchen with wall and base mounted units, views across the rear garden
The finer detail:
- White and brown UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Neutral emulsion tones decorative wallpaper
- Carpeting and cushioned flooring
- Garden to front laid to level grass and bounded by hedge
- Driveway laid to red gravel chips
- Single size semi detached garage
- Rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and laid to level grass, bounded by patio and well stocked herbaceous borders
- EPC - D
Perth, located on the banks of the River Tay in central Scotland, became Scotland’s seventh city in 2012. It remains a key transport hub for journeys by road and rail in Scotland, with motorway and rail links to Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow in the south and Aberdeen and Inverness in the north.
It has a population of 50,000 and has historically enjoyed a diverse and strong economy with a balance of large companies, public sector companies and self-employed businesses operating in the city. There are many primary and secondary schools to choose from in the area.
Perth city centre has a large pedestrianised shopping area, with excellent restaurants and bars around. There is an Imax cinema, leisure pool and gym and for arts, cultural events and concerts you can visit the Museum and Art Gallery and Perth Concert Hall. The North and South Inch Parklands and the banks of the River Tay are spots to relax and enjoy within the city. Outwith the city there is plenty of countryside to explore at spots like Kinnoull Hill and woodlands and you have easy access to some of the most striking scenery in Scotland. Scone Palace, one of the most popular visitor attractions in Perth, is just 2.8 miles from the city centre, with the adjacent Perth racecourse located in Scone Palace Park.