HD Property Video Link. A stunning picturesque charming two bedroom detached cottage presented to the market in true move in condition whilst benefiting from pretty low maintenance colourful gardens, off street parking and a charming multi fuel stove in the bay window sitting room. Accommodation is stylish throughout comprising of new front and back composite doors with Victorian glass. Bankfoot has a good range of local village amenities and highly accessible to Perth, Dundee, Dunkeld and Edinburgh. Within the village there is a general store with part-time Post Office and the modern Church Centre provides an excellent hub for a wide range of local activities. There are also Tennis and Bowls Clubs. There are good local Primary Schools in Bankfoot and Dunkeld whilst secondary schooling is in Perth or Aberfeldy. Private schools such as Kilgraston, Craigclowan, Strathallan, Glenalmond, Ardveck and Morrisons Academy are all close by.
There are many recreational activities such as hill walking, cycling, horse riding, water sports, skiing, fishing and golf with championship courses at Gleneagles, St Andrews and Carnoustie.
There is a regular bus service to Perth which provides a wide range of services and mainline rail links to Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Dundee Airport offers direct flights to London whilst Edinburgh Airport (50mins) provides flights to many domestic and international destinations. EPC - D
A few things about this property:
- Generously sized entrance vestibule Internal reception hall with ample storage and a loft access hatch
- Stunning bay window sitting room with dual aspects and your particular attention is drawn to the feature multi fuel stove
- Breakfasting sized kitchen has a generous range of wall and base mounted units, integrated four burner electric hob, oven and hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer. Walk in pantry
- Each of the two bedrooms are double in size whilst the main bedroom has a twin set of in built wardrobes
- The bathroom has been stylishly finished with a modern four piece suite and a stylish tiled splashback
The finer detail:
- Double glazing
- Electric storage heating
- Generously sized plot with ample off street parking
- Garden has a pretty raised decked area and there are wildflowers adding seasonal colour
- Internally the property has been decorated in neutral emulsion tones
- The flooring has been laid to a combination of carpeting, ceramic tiles, cushioned flooring and wood laminate
- EPC - D
Perthshire boasts a broad range of visitor attractions, luxury hotels and restaurants, renown schooling, entertainment facilities, leisure pursuits and sporting opportunities including fishing on the many rivers and lochs and golfing at the world famous Gleneagles Championship courses to name but a few. As well as a flourishing arts and cultural scene, Perthshire has also come to be known as the gateway to the Highlands and also provides excellent road and rail links to Scotland's major cities and airports making it a highly sought-after holiday destination for tourists and an ideal area in which to work and call home.