Clyde Property Clarkston
8 Busby Road, Clarkston, Glasgow G76 7XL
Waterside, East Ayrshire, Ayrshire, KA3 6JJ
The farmhouse has been painstakingly refurbished to a high standard and has the option to have one wing as a self enclosed annex which would be ideal for a holiday let or teenager/granny accommodation.
Although flexible in layout, the current accommodation extends to; initial entrance hallway with bespoke hardwood staircase leading to upper level, 6 large bedrooms (master suite with impressive dressing room with en-suite), 3 public rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, utility. The hub of the home is the impressive main kitchen which has been beautifully upgraded to include a wide range of units, quality integrated appliances, range cooker, and solid wood/granite worktops. There is also ample space for large dining table and chairs. There is an attached barn that has been converted and it currently utilised as a large play/games room.
Externally, there are unrivalled equestrian facilities which include a superb indoor riding arena (100ft x 130ft), outdoor floodlit riding arena (200ft x 100ft), 23 stables, tack room, hay shed, store, workshop, office, additional kitchen and W.C
The land extends to around 112 acres which is divided into 10 paddocks, and an area of over 14 hectacres is planted woodland, currently maintained by Scottish Woodlands which is a maturing crop giving both an annual income via a grant and a sizeable investment for the future.
Equestrian buildings and facilities comprises of:
1. Concrete portal frame shed (50ft x 30ft). Sub divided internally by block walls with steel railings to form eight stables.
2. Additional concrete frame shed (50ft x 24ft). Five stables plus tack room and feed store area.
3. Range of four stables (50ft x 14ft) formed as a lean-to extension to No. 2, with steel faced doors adjoining general purpose shed.
4. General purpose shed (60ft x 48ft). Steel portal frame, clad to roof and gables with box profile sheeting.
5. Concrete portal frame shed (75ft x 30ft). Concrete flooring. Currently used for general storage purposes, housing a fuel tank.
6. Lean-to range (75ft x 12ft) attached to No. 5 and comprising six stables.
7. Indoor school (132ft x 100ft). Grey steel portal frame construction with box profile sheet cladding to roofs, walls and gables. Woodgrain arena surfacing and strip lighting.
8. Outdoor floodlit arena (200ft x 100ft) with all-weather surface, enclosed by substantial treated post and rail fencing. EPC Band D
Waterside, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA3 6JA
Waterside, Kilmarnock, KA3 6JA
Years of selling homes successfully on behalf of our clients has taught us that exceptional results come only with passion and effort invested from the very beginning of the sales process. That is why we pay the utmost attention to every detail when planning the right strategy for your home from the very beginning. After all, first impressions count.
Clyde Property has pioneered change within the industry time and again. First it was MyClyde, an interactive service using state-of-the-art software providing secure access into a working property file – whenever you need it, from wherever you are, with up-to-the-minute updates on all the work taking place on your property. In addition, we were the first estate agency to offer full HD Property Video for every home we sell, along with a social media campaign and extensive online exposure driving buyers to your online property listing, ensuring that it is seen by more of the right people. In fact, year on year we have seen a 40% increase in website traffic and 19% increase in home viewings. Finally, we understand that homes aren’t sold during the hours of 9 and 5. That’s we are available 7 days a week from 8.30am to 8pm.
Clyde Property continues to be the most successful and innovative independent estate agent in Scotland.