Clyde Property – Viewing Information & Policy
This viewing information and policy has been developed with regulatory bodies based on Government guidance regarding the introduction of new ways of working, to adhere to safety measures but allow agents to continue to provide a professional service to clients and customers.
Property Viewings – Sales & Letting
If any member of either the household being viewed, or the household undertaking a viewing is showing symptoms of coronavirus, is self-isolating or shielding, then a physical viewing should be delayed. All viewings should take place by appointment and involve no more than 2 people from a single household.
- Initial viewings should be done virtually wherever this is possible and physical viewings should only be conducted where buyers are seriously considering making an offer on a property.
- Viewings are conducted by appointment only (30 minute slots, 15 minutes for the viewing 15 minutes for the Viewing Agent or Owner/Occupier to wipe down any touched surfaces).
- Viewers must arrive promptly at their allotted viewing time.
- Viewers must wear their own facemask to the viewing.
- When viewing a property, all parties should use hand sanitiser upon entry or put on new disposable gloves and avoid touching surfaces where possible.
- Clyde Property cannot provide PPE (facemasks or gloves) to Viewers or Owner/Occupiers.
- Viewing Agents or Owners/Occupiers retain the right to refuse entry if a Viewer is not wearing a facemask.
- Clyde Property ask you to restrict the number of people who accompany you on a viewing to no more than 2 people from a single household. This is so that social distancing can be practised.
- Where we are carrying out the viewings at a property, our Viewing Agents will follow social distancing rules wherever possible. Where viewings are unaccompanied and carried out by the Owners/Occupiers, we will make sure that they understand how they should conduct themselves.
- Once the viewing has taken place, the Viewing Agent (if the viewing is carried out by us) or the Owner/Occupier will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate.
- All used protective equipment should be disposed of appropriately by the party wearing it and not left in the property being viewed.